As a Tenant Management Organisation, we’d like you to have your say about our services, your home and where you live, and our involvement activities give you the opportunities to do just that.
There are a number of ways you can get involved, which include:
- Answering questionnaires, completing surveys and providing feedback on our services.
- Attending meetings to help improve services provided by BITMO, such as focus groups or more formal commitments, such as becoming a Belle Isle TMO Shareholder or joining the Board of Management.
- Taking part in consultations events you’re invited to either in person or via our Facebook page, at www.facebook.com/belleisletmo
- Running or supporting a session in the GATE as a volunteer, or helping to plan and organise events, such as Belle Isle Gala.
- Assisting us to produce our tenants’ newsletter, Bits n Pieces.
- Joining an Estate Walkabout. These give residents the opportunity to walk a set route around their local area with a BITMO staff member to spot problems and suggest improvements. The Estate Walkabouts are suspended because of COVID. When they start again we will publish the details here.
- You may also like to be involved in your local community group. Please see our Community Groups page for more details.
To get involved or to find out more, contact our Community Development Team on 0113 378 2190 or email firstname.lastname@example.org