If you are a Belle Isle tenant and looking for a new job, we may be able to help.
- Regularly updated vacancies board in BITMOs GATE and job adverts published on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/belleisletmo/
- Help creating or updating your CV and loading it to recruitment sites.
- Help with job searching. Advice on career changes.
- Courses run by Scope, WEA and Leeds City College.
- Information on training and skills courses and work experience.
- Individual support and group courses to improve your computer skills.
Please see the below video in which Keith runs through some of the employment support we offer:
For further support we can refer you to the Leeds City Council Employment & Skills team or specialist agencies.
We are open for appointments in the GATE on Tuesdays. Job seekers registered with BITMO can attend support sessions on Thursday afternoons.
You can contact us at any time on the phone on 0113 378 2190, email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below.