Estate Caretaker Apprentice/Trainee
Belle Isle Tenant Management Organisation
Permanent Contract, full time 37 hours per week
B1 £21,189 – £21,968 per annum
Belle Isle Tenant Management Organisation has landlord management responsibility for repairs and capital investment to maintain approximately nineteen hundred properties in the Belle Isle area of Leeds on behalf of Leeds City Council.
As part of our small and dedicated Caretaking team, you will support the delivery of our high quality and effective repairs and estates services, including; plumbing, joinery and decorative services, periodic estate inspections, undertaking cleaning of communal areas and void clearance, environmental tasks and all other genera caretaking and estate duties, working outdoors in all weather.
Please see the Job description for further details and full duties of the post.
We will offer the postholder full on-the-job training and our expert team and partnering contractor will guide technical and personal development. We will also support the post holder to work towards a Level 2 Property Maintenance qualification that will solidify learning. As part of this role, the post holder is expected to attend college one day a week or for block release and complete the required assignments, along with any associated tests. Upon successful completion of training and qualifications (2 year programme), the post holder will be offered employment as an Estate Caretaker (Grade C1).
- Continuous service when transferring to or from other Local Authorities.
- Annual salary increments through the scale.
- Contributory Pension scheme.
- Employee Assistance Programme & opt in cashback health plan.
- Annual holiday of 26 days + bank holidays, increasing by 1 day per year of completed service up to a maximum of 5 additional days.
- Office location in South Leeds easily accessible by major transport routes & free onsite parking.
Applications must be made by answering and submitting the questions below and received by 12 noon on Monday 21st August
For any enquiries please email: email@example.com