Belle Isle Tenant Management Organisation has landlord management responsibility for approximately nineteen hundred council properties in the Belle Isle area of Leeds and we are looking for a temporary Tenancy Support Officer to join our small and dedicated team.
As part of the Tenancy Support Team, you will provide support and enforcement activity to the tenants of Belle Isle through new tenancy visits, annual tenancy visits, monitoring and dealing with breaches of tenancy agreements and liaison with external agencies. You will work with the Lettings Coordinator in successfully establishing tenancies and implementing the introductory tenancy process and with colleagues in sheltered services to provide support to this client group and contribute to cover arrangements
The main duties of the post will be:
- Investigating ASB, liaising with perpetrators and complainants and developing solutions that are appropriate to the circumstances, upholding LCCs ASB policy.
- Maintain a caseload in relation to vulnerable tenants requiring support to manage their tenancies.
- Signpost vulnerable tenants and liaise with relevant agencies.
- Investigate and take appropriate action to remedy breaches of tenancy conditions.
- Undertake new tenancy visits and identify vulnerable tenants requiring additional support.
- Implement Safeguarding protocols.
- Undertake tenancy visits to inspect property conditions
- Play a key role in regular estate inspections to ensure that gardens and properties are maintained to required standards.
- Attendance and participation at community meetings, events and projects.
For further information, please see the attached job description and person specification.
No CV’s will be accepted, applications must be made by completing the attached Application Form and received by 12 noon on Friday 24th June 2022.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post to: Lindsay Woolsey, HR Manager, Belle Isle Tenant Management Organisation Ltd, Aberfield Gate, Belle Isle, Leeds, LS10 3QH