Belle Isle Tenant Management Organisation
Full Time – 37 hours per week
PO2 £32,910 – £35,745 pa
Belle Isle Tenant Management Organisation has responsibility for repairs and capital investment to maintain approximately nineteen hundred properties in the Belle Isle area of Leeds.
We have a strong track record of success, and we are looking for the right person who is suitably qualified and experienced to build on our strengths and continue to provide outstanding services.
We won the 2019 NFTMO Award for Effective Partnership Working and in 2017 we were finalists in the UK Housing Awards for an Outstanding Approach to Repairs and Maintenance. We were the winner of the AGSM Gas Safety Award in 2016 as well as finalists in various categories in 2017, 2018 and 2019.
The role focusses on inspection of occupied and vacant properties including preparation of schedules of work, allocation of jobs to contractors, supervision of works in progress, post inspections, check and authorise amendments, and ensuring annual stock condition surveys are completed within timescale. Please see the JD for specific duties and more information about the role.
- Annual salary increments through the scale.
- Contributory Pension scheme.
- Employee Assistance Programme & opt in cashback health plan.
- Annual holiday of 27 days + bank holidays, increasing by 1 day per year of service up to a
maximum of 5 additional days.
- Continuous service when transferring to or from other Local Authorities.
- Office location in South Leeds easily accessible by major transport routes & free onsite parking.
For further information, including full job description and application form, please see the link here.
No CV’s will be accepted, applications must be made by completing & submitting the application form by 12 noon on Friday 20th August 2021.
Email to: email@example.com
Post to: Lindsay Woolsey, HR Manager, Belle Isle Tenant Management Organisation Ltd, Aberfield Gate, Belle Isle, Leeds, LS10 3QH