Permanent, full time 37 hours per week
PO2 £35,411 – £38,296pa
Belle Isle Tenant Management Organisation has landlord management responsibility for repairs and capital investment to maintain approximately nineteen hundred properties in the Belle Isle area of Leeds on behalf of Leeds City Council.
As part of the Repairs, Maintenance and Investment team, you will focus on the inspection of occupied and vacant properties including; preparation of schedules of work, allocation of jobs to contractors, supervision of works in progress and completed, post inspections, checking and authorising any amendments.
You will ensure that annual stock condition surveys are completed within timescales and contribute to the planning and delivery of planned investment programmes, grounds maintenance contracts and annual environmental and footpath inspection programmes.
This role will work closely with the Head of Repairs and Maintenance on all aspects of the operational performance of the responsive repairs, voids and planned works services.
For more information about the role, please see the attached job description/person specification.
- Continuous service when transferring to or from other Local Authorities.
- Annual salary increments through the scale.
- Contributory Pension scheme.
- Employee Assistance Programme & opt in cashback health plan.
- Annual holiday of 28 days + bank holidays, increasing by 1 day per year of completed service up to a maximum of 5 additional days.
- Office location in South Leeds easily accessible by major transport routes & free onsite parking.
Applications must be made by submitting the online application form and received by 12 noon on Monday 24th July 2023
For any enquiries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org