Belle Isle Tenant Management Organisation has landlord management responsibility for approximately nineteen hundred council properties in the Belle Isle area of Leeds. We are looking for a Lettings and Tenancy Support Officer to join our small but dedicated Tenancy Support Team.
You will be responsible for the successful creation and management of tenancies within Belle Isle, using the choice-based lettings policy and IT system to allocate and let properties. Work closely with the repairs team negotiating, as required, the timely return of void properties to the appropriate lettable standard. Deal with a tenancy management caseload covering support and enforcement, including anti-social behaviour, across a mixed portfolio of property and households.
Please see the JD for specific duties and more information about the role.
- Contributory Pension scheme.
- Annual salary increments through the salary scale
- Employee Assistance Programme & opt in cashback health plan.
- Annual holiday of 26 days + bank holidays, increasing by 1 day per year of completed service up to a maximum of 5 additional days
- Continuous service when transferring to or from other Local Authorities.
- Office location in South Leeds easily accessible by major transport routes & free onsite parking.
Please note this vacancy is open to internal applicants only from Belle Isle Tenant Management Organisation and Leeds City Council.
Applications must be made by submitting the online application form below and received by 12 noon on Friday 2nd June 2023.
Any questions about the role or the recruitment process, please contact Lindsay Woolsey, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org