Belle Isle Tenant Management Organisation
6 months Fixed Term Contract , full time 37 hours per week
C1 (£24,496 – £26,845pa)
Belle Isle Tenant Management Organisation has responsibility for repairs and capital investment to maintain approximately nineteen hundred properties in the Belle Isle area of Leeds.
We are looking for a temporary customer services colleague to support our front line services dealing with all incoming customer enquiries either face to face, by telephone or via email. You will provide an excellent customer service to all tenants, residents and visitors to Belle Isle TMO, promoting the image of the organisation and ensuring wherever possible that the customer experience is positive.
Please see the Job Description for specific duties.
This vacancy is offered on a 6 month fixed term contract.
- Contributory Pension scheme.
- Employee Assistance Programme & opt in cashback health plan.
- Annual holiday of 26 days plus bank holidays (pro-rata for the duration of the 6 month contract).
- Continuous service when transferring to or from other Local Authorities.
- Office location in South Leeds easily accessible by major transport routes & free onsite parking.
Applications must be made by submitting the online application form below and received by 12 noon on Friday 4th August 2023.
If you require a hard copy of the online application or have any questions about the role or the recruitment process then please contact Lindsay Woolsey, HR Manager at