BITMO’s Board has made £70,000 available that individuals and groups can apply for to benefit themselves and the Belle Isle community.
The funds can pay for:
• areas of the estate that need a makeover
• training courses or qualifications that tenants and their families need help paying for
• help with redecorating costs
• help to sustain tenancies by buying household goods or furniture for vulnerable tenants
• funds to support community groups or activities
BITMO Chief Executive Deborah Kelly stated “The fund can be used to support community projects, and to help people financially to achieve their goals. As a community-based, tenant led organisation we want to invest in the things that matter to the people who live here.”
Grant applications are open now. For more information about the grants and application process further, please call BITMO’s Community Development Team on 0113 378 2190 or 07891 274237.
You can download an application form here
and return it to the BITMO office or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below.