Belle Isle Tenant Management Organisation
Full Time – 37 hours per week
C1 (£22,183 – £24,491 pa)
Belle Isle Tenant Management Organisation has responsibility for repairs and capital investment to maintain approximately nineteen hundred properties in the Belle Isle area of Leeds.
We have a strong track record of success, and we are looking for the right person to build on our strengths and continue to provide outstanding customer service. As a Customer Assistant, you will provide excellent customer service to all tenants, residents and visitors to Belle Isle TMO, promoting the image of the organisation and ensuring wherever possible that the customer experience is positive.
- Annual salary increments through the scale.
- Contributory Pension scheme.
- Employee Assistance Programme & opt in cashback health plan.
- Annual holiday of 25 days + bank holidays, increasing by 1 day per year of service up to a
- maximum of 5 additional days.
- Continuous service when transferring to or from other Local Authorities.
- Office location in South Leeds easily accessible by major transport routes & free onsite parking.
Please visit this link to see the full vacancy details, including Job Description and application form.
No CV’s will be accepted, applications must be made by completing the Application Form and received by 12 noon on Monday 4th October 2021.
Email to: email@example.com
Post to: Lindsay Woolsey, HR Manager, Belle Isle Tenant Management Organisation Ltd., Aberfield Gate, Belle Isle, Leeds, LS10 3QH
You can download a copy of the job description and person specification here.
You can download the application form here