BITMO is a tenant-led organisation that seeks to work with all residents, listening to what you have to say.
We want to discuss with you:
- Cleaning of communal areas
- Fire safety
- Planned works – outside and inside
- Policing and community safety
- How we can provide services suited to the needs of residents
- Job and training opportunities for residents
as well as any issues that you would like to raise.
Please come to a meeting at BITMOs GATE on Tuesday 26 October at 5pm
The meeting will be attended by BITMO Chief Executive Deborah Kelly, BITMO Head of Repairs, Maintenance & Investment Alex Orange, as well as the police and our repairs contractor Mears.
If you can’t attend the meeting but would still like to give your views, please:
- complete the survey below
- text or WhatsApp 07891 274237. If you like we can call you back for a discussion.
- email email@example.com
We hope to see you on Tuesday 26 October or to hear from you.