Belle Isle Tenant Management Organisation has landlord management responsibility for approximately nineteen hundred council properties in the Belle Isle area of Leeds and we are looking for a temporary Service Support Assistant to join our small and dedicated team.
On a day to day basis, the Service Support Assistant will work across the whole organisation where required in order to maintain the provision of an excellent service to the tenants and residents of Belle Isle, in particular; undertaking annual home contacts, supporting the Retirement Life Team and providing support and signposting.
The main duties of this post will be:
- Undertaking Annual Home Contacts across the estate and identifying any; signs of vulnerabilities or safeguarding issues, repairs or maintenance required in homes and on the estate, anti-social behaviour concerns.
- Providing support and signposting to other support services.
- Provide cover and support to the Retirement Life team by undertaking contact with elderly tenants and residents.
- To provide an excellent customer service to all tenants, residents and visitors.
- Responding to queries from tenants and residents across
- Making appropriate referrals to enable tenants to maintain their independence.
- Meeting agreed targets and developing solutions to continually improve performance
- Updating necessary spreadsheets and software ensuring that data is accurately recorded.
For further information, please see the attached job description and person specification.
No CV’s will be accepted, applications must be made by completing the Application Form below and received by 12 noon on Friday 27th May 2022.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post to: Lindsay Woolsey, HR Manager, Belle Isle Tenant Management Organisation Ltd, Aberfield Gate, Belle Isle, Leeds, LS10 3QH