Permanent, full time 37 hours per week
SO1 £30,151 – £32,020 per annum
Belle Isle Tenant Management Organisation has landlord management responsibility for repairs and capital investment to maintain approximately nineteen hundred properties in the Belle Isle area of Leeds on behalf of Leeds City Council.
As part of the Repairs, Maintenance and Investment team, you will assist with the inspections of occupied and vacant properties including; preparation of schedules of work, allocation of jobs to contractors, supervision of works in progress and upon completion you will post inspect, check and authorise any amendments.
Additionally, you will contribute to the planning and delivery of planned investment programmes, and annual environmental and footpath inspection programmes. You will be required to work closely with the Head of Repairs, Maintenance and Investment on all aspects of the operational delivery.
You will need some construction or surveying experience, but not a formal qualification, we will offer you full on-the-job training, and our expert team will guide technical and personal development. We’ll also support the post holder to work towards a relevant surveying qualification which will solidify learning
For more information about the role, please see the attached job description/person specification.
- Continuous service when transferring to or from other Local Authorities.
- Annual salary increments through the scale.
- Contributory Pension scheme.
- Employee Assistance Programme & opt in cashback health plan.
- Annual holiday of 28 days + bank holidays, increasing by 1 day per year of completed service up to a maximum of 5 additional days.
- Office location in South Leeds easily accessible by major transport routes & free onsite parking.
Applications must be made by submitting the online application form and received by 12 noon on Monday 24th July 2023
For any enquiries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org