Belle Isle Tenant Management Organisation has landlord management responsibility for approximately nineteen hundred council properties in the Belle Isle area of Leeds and we are looking for an Income and Tenancy Manager to join our small but dedicated team.
The specific duties of the post will be to:
- Lead, manage and motivate the Income Management team to ensure the delivery of an effective Income collection service in terms of managing: rent collection, rent arrears, tenancy fraud, introductory tenancy extensions and terminations, tenant recharges, tenancy changes and eligibility qualification assessments;
- Adopt a forensic approach to monitoring rent account management to ensure debt cases are escalated in line with policy and ensure team and individual targets are met;
- Maintain a detailed understanding of the law and good practice relating to Income and Tenancy Management and take personal responsibility for changes to tenancies;
- Develop and maintain positive links with Partner Agencies including; Leeds Benefits Service, LCC Housing, LCC Paralegal and Legal Services, Local Tenant and Community Groups;
- Ensure that Belle Isle TMO works within agreed policies and processes for Income Management and the team prepare court and other official papers to the highest standard;
- Identify and manage risks relating to the service and any associated audit activities;
For further information, please see the link below for the job description and person specification.
No CV’s will be accepted, applications must be made by completing the Application Form in the link below and received by 12 noon on Monday 7th September 2020.
Please return via e-mail to: email@example.com